Jump to: Freight | Damage in Transit | Where is the Serial Number | Our Quote System | Returns and Claims
- Generally, your purchase is quite large and many freight companies have neither the equipment or experience to handle these items. In Australia, we generally use TNT Specialised freight for our deliveries. While they are not normally the cheapest option, they do provide a tail-gate delivery to most destinations in Australia and have shown over the years that they can reliably deliver freight on time and undamaged. This is not a service level that we have always experienced when customers have chosen to use a cheaper alternative.
- Couches, tables and chairs are generally shrink-wrapped on a disposable pallet with a foam overlay.
- Our standard delivery is to the ground floor doorway only and does not include unpacking, positioning of your purchase and removal of the packaging. If access to this location is over uneven ground or up steps, the delivery is to the roadside.
- If you would like your purchase positioned in your rooms and the packaging removed, this can be arranged at a premium.
- Alternatively, if you would prefer to use your own transport arrangements we can arrange this for you. Products that need the protection of pallet packaging will be subject to a nominal packing charge.
Damage in Transit
- Occasionally, products will arrive damaged in transit. Thankfully, this is a rare occurrence
- If you notice that the packaging is damaged on arrival:
- Mark on the delivery docket [especially the driver's] that the consignment has arrived with damaged packaging
- If you can, take a photo of the damage
- Unpack the consignment and check to see if there is any damage to the product [generally any damage to the packing is superficial]
- If there is damage to the product, again take a photo if you can
- Report the damage to us without delay; preferably by email to email@example.com
- We will assess the damage as well as possible from the information provided and propose a resolution.
- This could range from replacement of a component through to repair or replacement of the entire product.
- Please note that we consign on your behalf and can offer transit insurance at a small premium on request.
Where is the Serial Number
- You will find the serial number on the base of the Couch, table or chair close to the point where the lifting actuator is joined to the base frame.
Our Quote System
- This web site gives you the opportunity to view our products, options and pricing.
- Navigate to a product page where you will be able to see the price for the standard product
- Factory Fitted Options and Accessories can be selected from the relevant tabs. [As different options / accessories are selected, the total price at the top of the page is adjusted accordingly.]
- Click on 'Request Quote' after amending the quantity if required
- A summary screen showing the part configuration chosen will appear with details of GST shown.
- Click on 'Request a Quote', complete the brief details and click on 'Submit Request'. [You will receive a copy of the email sent to us]
- We will send you a confirmation quote including freight costs and current availability to the post code you have specified.
Returns and Claims
- No claims recognised after 7 days from delivery of goods.
- Any returns only after authorisation by ABCO.
- All returns at your expense with packaging as new and subject to a 15% restocking fee