ABCO Health Care’s new Australian designed and manufactured Pilates Clinical Reformer is intended to help patients with orthopaedic, neurological and other pain conditions in hospital, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and clinic environments.
Upgrades for 2019 include enhanced carriage design, improved footbar padding, three position spring mount and higher / removable rope pulley mounts.
The unique extruded rails securely retain the smooth-riding carriage while the foot bar has a spring-loaded angle adjustment control which can be operated by foot during a session.
The integral wheels allow for easy moving of the ABCO Pilates Clinical Reformer which can be stored by stacking [up to 3 high] or upright when not in use. Non-slip feet hold the reformer securely even on a wooden floor.
Other standard features include:
- Carriage height of 440mm
- Five springs [3 standard weight and one each ½ and ¼ weight] and a three-position spring mount allowing up to 45 varying resistances
- Integrated wooden foot board with non-slip surface,
- Double function rope straps for hand or foot use,
- Removable shoulder pads with integrated rope storage hooks,
- Two length positions for shoulder pads
- Wheels for easy movement,
- The wide foot bar has custom made padding for improved comfort.
Optional accessories include a reformer box, a jump board and a mat insert
ABCO Pilates Reformers come with a 5-year warranty